Pages

LIKE my page.

August 23, 2009

Whole day ; Holiday !


21/8/09



ss


Beloved iko !

Morning went eat with baby .
After eat din't go anywhere .
He just fetch me back .

At night went Cineleisure watch Disney Pixar UP !
Actually I planned to watch on saturday 22.8.09 but my cousin won some tickets from astro.
So . . . Why not ?!
Darn nice !
We ate MCD Bubur Ayam inside ! *dots .

I love MC FLURRY OREO .
hees*

SKIP -

22/8/09


I look weird ~ ewweww !
xiao jun lebih punya xD


Babeh aiko .

7.00 am my dad call me wake up for breakfast .
Tut !@#$%^&*($# damn tired !

After eat get ready for everything .
Baby fetch me to 1u !
There 3 pairs of couple do-re-mi
do=tall ; kiko , zhen huan
re=medium ; m and m
mi=short ; aiko , xiao jin
Laughs*

Had to watch UP again.
No choice ! They bought ticket ady -.-"
Then before movie start we went Old Town Cafe .
Dots* joking around.
We din't go for sing k because I'm not enough time .
Had to go for BBQ Party .
So just went jusco , eat ; Food and Tea .
Stupid bei ~ Telling cool jokes *

Skip -

Home .
BBQ , Useless I can't even BBQ a chicken wing in a whole night !
Freaking Pissed !
I just sat there wait for ppl to burn for me .__.
Suddenly receive a msg from iimo
" TVB 8 有鬼戏 "
Wow ! damn horrible !
having a shouting party instead of BBQ party !
Iko sleep over in my house , we're colouring nails because too bored !
awww ! Holiday with h1n1 sucks !
):

My whole day ; freaking tired !

Finish .
gtg ... ciao ~