Pages

LIKE my page.

August 19, 2009

a call.

Yeahoooo !
I received a call from my
beloved aunty;干妈 from singapore . I treat her like my 2nd mom since I came from a single family. Well the first thing she ask is ; What are you doing now ? Simply answer ; I'm playing com - But actually I'm hearing another call . p/s . Urm.. Then she called me not to go out often because h1n1 is all around . Okays... I will ): Hate h1n1 much ! Then, she asked you still sell your contact lens ? I answered no.. But I have no money. dad dun give ; Then she say wait her back and she'll give me... Yeahooo ! She said stupid dad broke ady... Yeah right ! He broke cause of the biatch ! Whatver !! aww ! D: I must wait few more months for my new phone. Shyt ! Must tahan my bro phone for few more months D: anyways thanks aunty (: love u much
mwarhs !