Pages

LIKE my page.

August 20, 2009

School ;


Anti - h1n1 xD
paiseh ; we've nothing to do in class.
Freaking bored =*/

Today go school.
Din't see my friends.
At last i knew they din't come to school.

I think they've told me yesterday. or maybe not ?
Maybe I'm sleeping and blur ... so get the meaning wrongly .
Its ok (: I din't angry .


eww ~ I'm on my own in class .
darn ; with all those sakai's' !
Firstly I have a taught to get out of school.
But I din't do it at last.
I'm damn tired and all I wanted to do was just 'sleep'
But... here comes "them" all kaciau me... with their nois
e.
I can't even sleep in peace !

Then we have some screen shoot [ss] !


ss


ss 2


ah pon ; Sidiesh war [ duno spell a ]


sui yeh ; Mikael


soh lou ; Jason


Hate them ! 8 dou sei


Here comes a stupiak teacher come in my class
F her !

Giler day !
Then call baobei (:
hees*
Talk awile
... sleep sleep sleep

Boom...
Tomorrow gonna ponteng ! shyt ~


(: