Pages

LIKE my page.

August 29, 2009

Hopefully .

I hope everything has end now .
Thanks for people who have been so caring (: I love you all !

I tell them the truth.
I felt so free ;- had realeased all the things that i kept for so long.
I shouldn't keep this secret for this kind of people.
You're pissed or whatever.Ok do it ! I just do the right thing .
She have the right to know the truth !
And I wanna tell you here.
Stop being like that. Appreciate things around you.
I'm sure that you'll regret 1 day !

Hear or don't ;- your wish ! If you choose to angry me.
Okays.. I'll take it as you'll never change !

My bees -
Cheer up ((: ;I'm always by your side whenever you need me.
Baby -
This kind of ppl no need to care. Let her be ! She'll regret 1 day .

Friendster .
Finally I on. Hees*
Reply all my comments and approve/regret some friend request .
Now I'm going on FACEBOOK.

Facebook.
m-miko@live.com

Addicted x; Pet Society .

h0h0s !