Pages

LIKE my page.

August 14, 2009

Eyes infected . ):


H1n1 season now.
all mask on o:

New Friendster.
For ppl who failed to add my 5th profile you can try adding this
http://profiles.friendster.com/moveonmiko

Complained by someone that can't add me since 2 months ago.
hees*
Ps/ I choose to approve in 5th profile
Whoever that I've rejected sorry yeas.
So this new profile is for random add (:


Today wake up,
Eyes red like wow !
I don't know what happen.
awws =(
Go school more red ; pain ; tears always come drop
Everybody was like asking whys my eyes like that.
I told them yaw hurted me so made me cry
*laughs. Joking la sorry babe (:
I went pejabat go home lur
First , the malau teacher say wanna send me back
Then , my aunt came lur

Ouch ...
The Mr. Sulaiman so 'gan cheong'
But i get to finish the sej paper before back lor.
He so gao xiu !

Eyes ; pain pain pain .
tatas ):