Pages

LIKE my page.

August 26, 2009

不能原谅的错。

Sorry , yesterday I din't reply all of you because my phone is currently out of credit .
 I'm so sorry for making you all worry about me...
Thanks for all babes advice . You all did help alot.
I called babe wen yesterday night.
Talk about an hour using my house phone.
Well, she's having problems too .
So me and her were like crying to each other and telling each other stories.
Then we hang off and I call over miss tracy .
She sent me over 5-6 messages to me .
Thanks babe ((:


I'm so sorry to one of my babe .

I saw her blog.
I felt a thousand of wrongs is falling on me.
I can feel how pain is her .
I just craved a 'Pain' word on her heart. What I did ? Why ?
Leaving him is just like poking my heart and smashing it into pieces.
My heart is so disguise . 
Friend . Love .
Sorry . Please forgive .



Don't worry bout me girls (:
I'm ok... a little hurt is just nothing.

My bees .
If things can be so simple as you thought there may be no problem for me.
But ... the answer is NO.
Our friendship is getting sink in the water.
Things happened cannot be change .
I'm sorry . That's the word I wanna say .
Either u all will throw just throw it or act like you never see before.
But ... I still wanna say I'M SORRY . SO SORRY !
' We always love you ' This word you wrote to me ? Probably is only you'
I hurted her too much... too deep . She wouldnt forgive me.

Anyways thanks my bees.


I'm regretting .
Everything was just my fault .
I shouldnt do that at first .
I din't know that . I really don't know .

" 我知道多少不能原谅的错却不能从来过.."

王力宏- 爱错