Pages

LIKE my page.

August 5, 2009

Such a JOKE xD dumb !



Lazy bizzy ME x;

I Love EVERYONE xD


Hees*
Firstly sure thanks to all my babes friend ~
wee wee .
I will continue study (: till SPM
But I received a bad news today
My School Principal said whoever that more than 80 marks ;
She'll straight transfer the student to other school.

And I just check out the newest e-disiplin mark for this month
ENG MENG LI - -89
wow ? Freaking shocked !
Before was just 70+
Wth ? and I din't even kena kes disiplin so longg dy ~
How come ?! *stunned
To my hero friend -160 marks ady
R.I.P Goodbye MAN !
I'll miss you X:
* evil laughs * muahahhaas !

Hello someone (:
Hurt ? Sad ? Get Cheated ?
By YOU ? such a joke man !
nah ! I'm not hurt... or anything
Don't say until you are so important in my life man !
I'm just being abit friendly to you .
doesn't mean LOVE thingy ok ?
Please don't get my meaning in other way PLEASE !
Uhh ... I'm always friendly to EVERYONE !
Means I love So many ppl ?
Such a joke !
*laughs ~
I don't even love you.
Please lah deyh ~ xD digusted me man ! ewws

Yesterday ...
ermm.
bibubibubibu
paiseh ~
Fong fei gei again
Forget jor x:
My darlinqq Ricky ~
Don't angry la xD
muahahahas ~
psps *


My baby Viko
Copy asshole ~ Copy my pretty name !
ahhahaas ~
Yesterday he gave a brilliant act
Wahahahas !
SUPER GAY MAN * darn funny !
Laugh till I stomache ~
Well you owe me ICE CREAM
wowowow ! =D


pish *
Let get high everyone (:
CRAZY MODE ON !


miko