Pages

LIKE my page.

August 17, 2009

25 hours .



busy busy busy ...
25hours ; Non Stop !
Idon'thavemuchtime !

PMR's coming .
Wish me luck . =)



The fugly me .
ewwwww !
I'm stupid ass xD
muahahahahas* evil laughs.
Oops ! showed you guys my fugly faceeee ... ):

Crazy Mode .
Waiting for Party Time =(
Pmr Faster come ; Freedom is waiting for
me.
I'm getting crazy . Book sick !
Study Study Study .
PMR trial finish.
Hope I score well this time .

Anyways ,
Holiday is coming. Let's throw bags !
Count down fellow friends.
4 days more !
PARTY's on ! Let's have some fun then get back to work !
Enjoy peoples . (:

Saturday's going 1utama .
Watch movie - UP ! Can't wait for it !
Sing k . awws
That have been a time I din't go for sing k !
I gonna sing like mad .
hees*

Hope you guys have a good holiday too (:

ciao ~