Pages

LIKE my page.

August 13, 2009

Darn !




Leng zai xD

Yesterday after school went watch
On His Majesty's Secret Service 《大內密探零零狗》
Kiko rush me like hell... The funny thing was ...
I smsed her and said " like you will reach after i count on 123"
Then she really reached.
wow ! Darn .__.
Out again...
I'm a cute "light bulb" that day.
Saw many schools' buddy.

Then back home ready go tuition
I kicked a
cat .
The most terrible nightmare I ever had !
Omg... I can feel the fur of its on my leg...
Disgusting ! I were like shouting like mad .
then cry ._.
ewww~

Today ...
Science paper... Awww ! I can't do it man !
Paper 2... kinda empty ._. all the question was just like they know me and i doesn't
After rehat... Eat in class then science paper 1.
Do abit sleep... Eat ady feel tired *
Coco said i'm a pig ._. whatever ~
Then next geography paper.
Do till no.6 ; sleep.
Wake up left 5 minutes...
Tembak all lor ; no choice .

Still kinda
blur actually .

Many things happened .
Lazy continue ~ xD

Have a break ; with

Hees* I love Jolly Shandy Peach . (:
Nice !
Free promote * xD