Pages

LIKE my page.

August 1, 2009

Roller.



Omgosh wth !
I woke up at 5-6am today [ can't really rmb what time ]
A special thanks to fish _l_ who sms me in this time !
I din't put silent ; scared me like hell !
Continue sleep *
Another call again. from bro .
" Sister, please bring my pengakap uniform to school "
I was like " omg i'm gonna kill you ! hell you ! "

Then call aunt fetch me go school pass to him .
After that da bao da bao
Just wake up so hungry .
While i were da bao-ing .
iimo,boubui miao walking to my house.
I were planning to fetch them but who knows
They're genius ! x;

After da bao... they in my house ady
I eat they play com .
Then iko's mom came and scold
because iko and i go out again !
wowow ! wtf ! her voice man ~
but at last iko din't made it .
Her mom ; dad .-.-"
Cheer babe (:
We still have next time


Ready-ing !

Then we 3 ready ; gao dim everything then call my dad wake up !
We three take taxi find liming then go s.w lurh xD
Reached there ; hungry !
eat madam wong 1st .
Then roller.
Don't really can recognize friend there.
hees*
And I saw ' the stupiak guy ' !
Dots .__.
* Long story *
Will only tell bestie (:

Go home time... scare block car.
S R fetch . xD
But on the way some accident happened
Cheer (:


miko