Pages

LIKE my page.

December 31, 2010

Let's make it different in 2011.



This is to 2011...

In 2010 I made mistakes.Met lots of bitches&assholes. & I did things i shouldn't have.I was too busy looking at the past. What happens.. happens, that's all i can say. 2011 will be my year. i'm no longer even thinking about my regrets. shits gonna happen when i don't want it to, but there's a reason behind it all. someday it will all make perfect sense. or maybe it wont. not my problem. I'm not gonna sit around waiting for him to text me I'll tell him how i feel even if things get a little awkward. I'll turn all the insults into compliments. Whatever it takes to make me happy,I'll do it. cause 2010 was one of the years i just sat around and felt sorry for myself. well not this year bitches! I'll stop smoking , YES just for him and whatever he said that hurt me deep enough I pretend to take it as compliment but in my heart is like a knife leaving a scars. I'll try to control all my feelings as he asked for. No one knows my feelings in deep down.

Here's to 2011!