Pages

LIKE my page.

December 3, 2010

My nails art ;

Well , you guys know is holiday and I were like so bored in da house. No part time working this year so just anyhow find something to do in da boring house instead of sleeping and eating -.- So , I did some art with my nails since it so freaking long and I love it


This I did it when I'm so fucking bored and I have nothing else to do =.=


 In love with those leopard pattern ! ROFL


Latest ! That's my colour Im lovin' it !


I love coloring nails but i guess i wont choose this career. I choose make up instead because I find it hard to do it and need a lot of eyes power, and can't really earn much. -.-' aww. Still everything haven't confirm yet before I get my result. Next year imma study like a nerd hope I get a good result or even a pass ? hmm...


queen's inc