Pages

LIKE my page.

December 16, 2010

Shopping Maniac !

1 UTAMA 

With Joey , Joey's mama n' blood. That siao Joey so damn freaking slow ! The whole world is waiting for her :| grrr* hmm... I'm so freaking obsessed with Forever21 Hairband but I bought one and regretted so damn much for not making a good survey first :( *sad* Same price but for sure that's nicer . If I had extra I'll come back to you ! Wait for me ; lil' hairbandie Well well well , I'm lil' obsessed with TopShop leggings too ! Awww . Fucking nice but price also quite nice . hmmm :(

Picha time ! Taadaa .

 I love my shirt ! Teehee ^^v


am a leopard lover ! RAWR


 Leopard nails as well x:


With that siao Joey '


 Taa-daa 
END

Sunway Lagoon  
After wake up get ready ! About 7pm reach there. With Joanne , Joey , Blood n Xiao bai. Teehee* The siao' gang again. hmmm.. I saw pretty leggings too but too bad I didn't buy it at last :| Freaking regret now because my leggings were spoil ! Damnit ! Accidentally burn it with cigarettes while I were searching for something in my bag. Anyways , I bought two pretty tops ! I'll come back for you legging to take over my spoiled legging place x:


DING DING 
dang