Pages

LIKE my page.

December 17, 2010

Siao' GANG !

Recently always hang out at Joey's house for lami and mahjong. We can play whole night and our current record is till 10 in the morning. WOW right ? hahaa. Our Siao' gang damn crazy ! Rofl. They taught me to play mahjong and I'm kinda get the idea of it but I still don't know the rules of it :|


 I'm out of MB kaki which is Marlboro Black fans. I felt dizzy every moment I took that. The taste gone bad and I changed to Dunhill Mentol. So now our gangs all to dunhill mentol. LOL !

Da siao us ! xD

They called me "untie" because I always put my hair up. Joined to my hubby's hairband gang :| Urghh* ><"

This were my "tou dai zai" . Because I taught him how to play lami. xD rawrr* hahaa. He's our legendary 'handsome blood' *blehh.

We slowly get bored playing like that so ... ... we decided to gamble x: hahaa ! So all of us gone serious with it cause we're playing $$ !


This stupid dog were to jump to me :|  I were screaming in my heart "NOOOOOO" ! I still not into 'animals' actually. Luckily joey's adopted a dog pet and not cat. If not I'll sure won't go in her house. I hate cats ! Ewww*


 Actually I don't really scare of her dogs already. No choice. We went to her house about 1 week like that. Everyday lami and mahjong. WOW. Then I slowly in love with her dog. -.-" So......
 




 I can even hug it.. Quite in love with it

Do you wanna join in our Siao' gang ? You must be siao enough xD ! HAHA