Pages

LIKE my page.

December 7, 2010

My very first experience.



I'm not the type that can see or feel "those" kind of thing and I'm not sensitive to it. So what you think "those" kind of thing would be ? ; GHOST. All I know "those" kind of thing is stories from my friends and family. I don't even know whether if it exist or not :|

I never had experience it until last Sunday , 5 May 2010. Went to Joey's house again at Aman Puri Apartment ; and when I were heading back at 3am ; at lift I felt a strange looking from blood. He saw that I were looking at him then he said "why so many flies" and turn back to front. I were like "huh ? flies?" Then at car park need to walk 2 to3 minutes to the car. Suddenly a strange sound appear. So loud and all over the car park. It was like around 3 to 6 second. I don't know how to describe those sound it was like someone were shouting but don't seem like shouting -.-" and after the sound gone dogs barking non-stop . I were like ZOMG ? Then second time appear again with those dogs barking sound. I can't stand it anymore and I ask blood .

Me:喂,什么声音来的?
blood :什么?你有听到声音咩?
Me :别吓我叻!

I think he was giving me a message to call me shut up. The strange sound appear 3 to 5 times. ZOMG. My heart beats damn fast ! I even hear water dripping sound. DAMNIT.

You guys know what ? 

 Aman Puri Apartment past 3 days which is 3th of December got a woman jump off from building at swimming pool area. Rofl ! -.-"


Damn horror. That's my first time experience
aleluya -.-