Pages

LIKE my page.

December 28, 2010

My wonderful X'mas eve 2010' ♥

Let's rewind back to 241210.

Early in the morning get ready to leave the house and start ready all stuff to Sepang GoldCoast. Four of us Me Yoanne , Jacqueen , Blood.We in and out from place to place. Rofl. We look kinda busy , noope is superb busy ! Finally we're done . Yeah :D We bought something like this !


Haha. We're epic childish x: DANG ! and also can't without these ... ...

 ♥


Then we lami again. Awww. Superb unlucky man... I lose RM17 to Babe Yoanne. Cause I beh tahan and played blackjack with her. Eeeks !

 Then we have our power nap to charged full bateri before heading to beach ! Sleep till 10pm and everyone came. I helped all boys there make up ! Just slightly help 'em put on eyeliner. Rofl some of 'em look like Korean artist. WOW. :D






My baby boy reached Jusco with his friend and we rushed there and have dinner before going there. 17 of us ! Quite a large amount . LOL.

 Reached there at 2.00a.m  everyone start to get excited ! Holding my baby boy's hand and walk along the beach Then he carry me because I hate stepping those wet and poky sand ><"


Hubby suddenly ask me ;

Hubby : What you want for Christmas present ?
Me : Hmm.. It's ok , already past if you buy it next time 
 * He saw me with a face of disappointment but I didn't >< actually all I want for Christmas is just HIM but there he go again with his surprises !  

Then he suddenly take out a pack of thing and hand it to me. Rofl ! ><" I felt like crying at that moment but he said " don't " then I tried to control. Joey came and see what's happening and I hug her and cry. Everyone there were like wth? and start to make a round around me . LOL ! Thanks for caring all siao[s] I'm just crying because his cute lil' x'mas card made surprise and also his pressie

 
I love love love him !

We're waiting for sunset and I felt sleepy x: Awwws. Lying on hubby's leg We're taking turn LOL !


From dark to bright !
两个人一起散步 是最浪漫的事 
I love those moment !
Watching sunset together with my hubby ♥ 
傻傻兩個人

 Titanic Me with babeh Yoanne

The siao[s]

 ♥ ILY forever baby !

251210

We head back to Cheras at 9.00a.m Hyperb tired. awww !  Some of them still rock at the beach. LOL . Dead sleep of course ! Then dinner with hubby's family Steamboat again ! Rofl. Superb full even my stomach can burst ! Zhong hua and baka came and find us so 4 of us head to Leisure Mall.

Movie of the day ♥ 
 大笑江湖 Just call me Nobody .




 I love this kid very much from 下一站,幸福 Superb cute ! DAMN . One dollar ; 完蛋了 ! Laugh till stomached . Rofl.

Then lim teh with hubby and his friend at Samy's Corner. -.-" Sianz ! They all MildSeven kaki . Ish"
Taadaa. picture with baby boy time ♥




 261210

Breakfast with baby I wanna eat 蜜瓜西米露 but not selling there anymore T_T sad.. Baby bought me a Dunhill mentol instead.

Night went to Nga nga san and dinner @ Gasoline. Beautiful night scene there but gotta climb up long stairs to head up there =.=" Freaking tired . Then we went snooker ; Me , my hubby , zhong hua , kit , baka.

 ♥

Love promises.  ♥
我要抱着你不要再错过

271210

 Baby helped me cut my fringe . 

 Stupid baby scared me with this fringe. I look like 12 years old man ! WTF" I were like to cry then he tell me haven't finish yet ><" Then dinner with baby and then walk around at Leisure mall while waiting for my friends to come and rush to babe Tiings bdae party !

Superb miss my hubby boy ! Awwww * My 4 days 3 night with him. 
Wonderful x'mas eve 

 Baby gotta stop smoking next year means right after countdown at 31th of December 2010. He forced me to stop smoking together too. Alright !  We work for it together .

  Micol Mi miss Kikyo Tung .
想念着 每天每秒我们故事 每天每秒说好的事
*can you hear me ?*

To you my baby boy !

永远手牵手一步两步一起走
永远要记得我们要一起生活 
You chased darkness out of view
I've got so much more to give
I could understand the reason 'why' you want me to stop smoking.
This love can't die, I've learn to live
I swear I knew.
I'm gonna love you forever
你需要我的傻笑;我需要你的擁抱
从今以后你会是所有 
我只想用我这一辈子去爱你

I've found my happiness . < 讓我你愛到老 >
你让我看见永远

就让我在说一次 I love you 
Baby boy " You're mine forever ! "