Pages

LIKE my page.

December 18, 2010

Alcohol Maniac !

LOL. Quite a number of 'em were in bad mood and they all were so in alcohol mode -.-" Damn ! Well , this is when we were deciding to have an ending with a 'girl/bitch' . She cause us most of the problem and I felt like whacking her till she don't even recognize her mama's name ! ps. I'm too pissed when in that topic :x Seng Kit called me to go out because his 'princess' is freaking sad so that day I'm babysitting her :| Blood said wanna go to meet his bro at The Curve @ Laundry Bar.

So there were five of us.
Yoanne, Tiings , Evon , Blood



This flaming quite nice but made me quite drunk :| awww* I were so dead on that night. 70% drunk but only me didn't vomit . and I still babysitting 2 of them tiings ; evon . -.-" Consider I'm the most stable that night ! Rofl.

Another day for alcohol at The Curve @ TAO
Six of us.
Yoanne , tiings , blood , xiiao bai , alex
Drinking for fun and not even drunk :x

Alex taught me to make this tissue rose Although I can't make as nice as he made but at lease I got the idea :) DING !

W/o make up ! My eyes bag T_T damn !!

Small matter xD

And then again at Kepong @ Blaze Bar
Wake Yoanne up and then we all make up in her house.
There were 8 of us.
Tiings , Yoanne , Evon , Blood , Xiao Bai , Alex , Lala , and one more dude
 Not very a good night because Evon lost her phone and we were busy finding it :| and also many things happened. All of us mood swing . Hmms.


drunker .