Pages

LIKE my page.

October 23, 2010

Once again.


Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid once again. So when life gets tough you can just play and pretend. I wanna go back when Santa did exist. When my daddy was the only boy  I ever kissed.  When Disney World was the best place to be. When the only movies I could see were rated G.  When my biggest problem was learning to write my name and people didn't change and my friends were still the same.  And every time I were sad or I had a bad day. I could just run to mommy and it would all be okay.  I wanna go back to no hurt and no pain just laughter.  When everyone always lives happily ever after.

I wish I was a little kid again.

I wanna get lost from my life sometimes, sit on the side and watch the world go by, I wanna get lost and I don't know why.

I can easily put on a fake smile but if you can see through me, you can see the disappointment in my heart.
:D


wishthatiwasalittlekidagain