Pages

LIKE my page.

October 17, 2010

Cy's Bdae.

161010

Thousand miss call buddies . Whoops. Too tired because I slept at 6.am. Finally I wake up after a call from kaka.Wake up and get ready to Tesco. Movie of the day The Child's Eyes 3D . Me , kaka , yoyo , lala , cy , ben .




So horrible. I was hiding under my scarf. Shouting like hell. Looks like I'm the one who shouting. Honestly , watching ghost movie with 3D is fucking horrible. The scene is still fucking stuck on my mind. The dog child , the hand , the .... blah* watch it for your self.    My hand and leg is still shaking although we're out of the movie. :S 




After the movie we head to Cy's House .




Whoosie*

Black Gang
 M for McD
M for Micol
 
 Trying my best to blow up a balloon.

 DING ! at last :D

 Yoyo n' kaka preparing water balloons under the sun.

Me and Ben preparing so relaxing x:
Our water balloons , Prepare for the war !
 
 King sam si at the playground. 
Rofl.
 Kaka playing hid and seek ? rofl *

 Kaka , yoyo.

Me , kaka , ben. 
2 VS 1 . still lose. DANG*







The cap gang.
ROFL !!





Happy Birthday CY 
:D