Pages

LIKE my page.

October 17, 2010

Emo Queen.


Emo , I'm back.

Yeap , I'm Queen. Emo Queen. ): Rofl . Kinda sad. So dizzy about our relationship. I'm not 100% sure actually after all those hurt that you gave me. I'm kinda scare , yea for real ! That scene is still here at my brain. Those lies hurt me deep enough. I don't know , I just felt kinda hard for me to forget all those pain. I've decide to leave and you brought me back by all your loves. I don't know whether if it's true. All I know is , I'm still in love with you. That's the truth. Baby , remember your promises. You made Maison a nightmare for me. Thanks god. -.- wth . You want my trust back , make sure you never lie anymore. If you did , I'll just leave without any words. That's enough. 


Well , I don't know whether my decision is right or wrong. Just let it be. Just remember , one more time and you'll never see me back. 

ily Baby