Pages

LIKE my page.

October 9, 2010

Game Over .





Have our first visit to I-city . Cool ! Damn nice siol ! We made it from kepong to klang in less than 30 min. WOW. That was fast ! Well , those light kinda cheer me up that night


The next day. After wake up have my perfect Honeydew 西米捞


Then Jusco OldTown ♥ chat and plan for my night ! 








Ladies Night. Clubbing at Maison ♥ Saw many bro and sis ! BUDDIES love you guys alot !! 
Unfortunately , bad things still happened ! I saw him with another girl *claps* I gone mad and punch everyone like sardin fish last night ! Feeling sort of like WWE ! We back kinda early that night. and again , a drunker + sohai = Winson . He punch my friend . I were like wtf ! Urgh.. ended up I din't really enjoy that night !
DAMN.


原来我没看错。Game Over
My brain stuck at yesterday horrible scene. I hate your freaky lies . Each words of yours hurt me deep enough !