Pages

LIKE my page.

October 15, 2010

I'm back. 我回來了


快樂太難 太心酸 我才發現了孤單

泪水总是不听话
 东西吃一半莫名其妙哭一场

我忍住不想时间变得更漫长

Sorry , I won't disappoint you anymore my friend. 
I love you all . 


 
Blogger support. So touching. I won't do stupid things anymore.
Beloved buddies , I promise I'll be back ! Give me some time.
ILY guys ♥
I'm awake now . 

Join the spam !
Micol Cullen , my family rawrs ! 


Feed back .
Keriena.xi ♥ : Hello. Thanks .
★ Mitchy : Oic. Nice to meet you. 
Miss-Chelle : Hello , tqs (: okays . will link you 
Meiteng  : Thanks ya ! I will. Hehe.
Flo : Yes , thanks for supporting. I'll stand up ! (:  Okays. Leave your link . (:
x.y : Thanks (:
jim : Okays ! cya in tweet.
yoyo : :D
菲儿 : Hello. 
Guest : Okays , I will try. Unfortunately , it became a little part of my life. 
Jecco : Thanks <3 ! All thanks to you all.
Ary : Default template that you found in blogger. 


只想变的坚强强 到能够去忘 
无所谓悲伤只要学会抵 抗