Pages

LIKE my page.

October 4, 2010

Happy birthday !

So sorry for my late update. Unfortunately my computer spoiled :| ! I was like WTF ! Urghhh. Now I update with my laptop . Slow and hang ; feel like crashing it ! *argh*

021010

Wake up in the morning with fuckin' blur face and straight away breakfast with dad. Sucks ! After that , back home and ready up everything. Jusco meet with iimo Then after wait for her pos laju stuff we were to head to TimeSquare. Stop up awhile at Starbuck and smoke / chit chat with Joey.



Reached SungaiWang the first thing I do is tongue piercing. WOW ! about 2 years my piercing gone and now I do it back :\ Not as pain as the first time was. Then we walk walk at SungaiWang to TimeSquare. When eating time I were like " OH MEH LAN O ! " Pain . I cant really eat actually.

Then we back to Jusco (:  Yam cha at Oldtown. Then find Lucas aka Short ; smoke ♥

 While waiting for Elaine and ah gua to finish their movie . We epically toke some picture at toilet :|



Finally they came out ! Then we head to Momo Paradise. I actually don't feel like going but its their birthday. I can't just go off just like that , so I went :\ I cant really eat much . LOL


 Someone make a joke of me there . URGH. Fire burning* Well "fish" is their epic topic ! Since I cant eat a thing. I force Jack Siew aka ah bao to make it to small pieces for me. HAHA 

Not my phone for sure ! This is the fucking ' ham sap lou aka Micheal's phone ' ! Whole phone full with blue stuff ! WOWOWOW.


Our epic lighter ! ROFL . 

Miao and her hubby 7

 Elaine and ah gua !

Two set of sweet couple . Wuuhooo 


The epic us !
 
Unfortunately , rain ! aww. HAHA. ah bao slave of us ! ROAR. We moved to Arena for second plan. 
 


 
She thought we forget about her. NOOO. We make a good surprise for her ! HEHE. anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU ; Elaine , Iimo . Hope you guys da bian everyday (:


End of my post. 
♥ Best wishes to both of you ♥