Pages

LIKE my page.

October 16, 2010

Night peeps.


My night peeps rocks PMR student having their exam , so we get holiday ! So excited about it , we're hanging out and rock like no tomorrow. I'll die if you cut down my yam cha life. Wuuhoo*

Unfortunately , I sleep late. After wake up have my breakfast at Al-Barkath for my favorite Roti Jun. Smoke and chit chat of course. x) Then we head to De Pastry Chef for Rose Tea.


Full of enjoyment. Sat there kinda long actually x: Hais , moody and share stories to each other. I'm ok now ! Thanks babes. Tiings , Evon , Yoyo

Then head to Dolphin Cafe. Meet with baby lesley and her friends and also my lj bro Mickey.


Gosh , we played cards. Ouch* I lose many. (Drunk) Oh no ! Vomit at last. eeeks. ! 4.am home. Freaking tired skipped school :|


Suddenly felt so down * He lied me again. Again and again. I suddenly rewind that night I saw him with other girl. Really hurt. That horrible scene I still remember . It's very hurt ! D: (cry)

Then , the next day after I wake up about 5p.m I went out and take my breakfast at OldTown. I thought is just breakfast and will back after finish. So I didn't wear anything special. Look so dead after cry whole night ): Saw cy , pat , wh them . Rofl. Such a long time never see 'em after school holiday  Miss ya guys ! Then a call from Vnis. We head to TheCurve. Walk walk *

 Vnis , Me

We have a tea and chat time at Starbuck. Enjoy ♥


 Then 1.am we head to pub. With Mei Yee , Vnis , and etc etc etc. Drink again. Rofl. I'm working on to suicide. Smoke + Alcohol . imma success soon ! xD


Enjoy my holiday 
Though this holiday happened so many sad things , but I'll let go and I won't be stupid anymore.
I know it's not worth it !

MICOL is back !