Pages

LIKE my page.

September 14, 2009

Time to say GoodBye.


Sorry guys . for din't update these days.
Quite lazy recently. and don't have topic to post.


Well , let's start with " leaving the past behind" .
Time to say Goodbye ! You've bother my life for so long, so now set me free.
I'm leaving the past now. Won't look back. No more regrets.
Maybe you can say that I've grown up. (: Yeah !
Getting screwed up that time. Keep on thinking and thinking.
Maybe she's right , I'm gonna go tanjung rambutan if I can't stop that x:
Hees*
anyways , Thanks to all my babes that surport me when I'm so down down xD
I hearts you all babeh ! always do ~

Last night din't sleep. Panda eyes boom out. ):
Damn freaking pissed !
Went down watch movie whole night.
While smoking , suddenly a flying cockroach fly towards me.
Walao eh , actually I don't afraid of  cockroach but suddenly fly towards me.
Damn burned my hand. At last only realise that.
Pain like hell man ! ouch*

Disgusting x: ewwws*
My beautiful hand )):

Skip :-

Let's go to school.
As usual 4 of us. Gang of Talkative in the class.
me.aiko.kiko.coco.
I remembered one of our conversation today.
Coco said that she's so bored with him;- her boy.
Then aiko said angrily : You everyday call your mother , mama you bored or not ?
hahas * we laugh till crazy.
Got some more but i forgot =/

Mi mi ko ko
is still hot now ! they're still singing the same song now.
mi mi ko ko . grrrrr. Some goes with mi mi ko ko ' pants '
Why the hell ! Original song " ma mi po ko pants " .
.__. " very special thanks for the one who created that ! _l_


gtg .
ciao `

. New updates
Coming Soon (: