Pages

LIKE my page.

September 18, 2009

Brieftly .


Insomnia.
My heart got u.
Let's get started ! 

15/09/09 - Tuesday.
Lying on my bed ; smsing and wanna close eyes ady.
Suddenly hear a loud voice calling me " Ah Li , Phone aa ! "
That's was my dad , he spammed. Waliao, so fan !
Then i jump up and answer my phone
My girlfriend x.x" iko asked me to sleepover.
So open door and went to her house.
We ordered MCD ! yeahh.


Double cheese burger ! Yummy. ((:
3.00a.m iko sleep like a pig dy .
I'm still hearing phone and poking my phone till 5.00a.m


16/09/09 - Wednesday .
Din't go school. Lazy x:
One teacher retirement day.
h0h0s. None of our business x: p/s
Skip -
17/09/09 - Thursday .
Itssss school holidayy ((: wees . cheer !
Happy durhs*
Sleepover in girlfriend house again xD
Err shyt. we're so bored in house.
Disturb ppl ! --> www.killerjo.net
hehes. see damn nice
Meetoto.

 So long din't play.
Everything expired. Bogel x:
sexy lady sexy man ! h0h0s.

Sing freak xD

cia0``
This for now.
will tell u all more when i get back my phone )):

Wait for my new post !
tatas people.

 Saturday's going sg.wang clear shopping mall !
hees*
I miss you too babe  (:




.