Pages

LIKE my page.

September 2, 2009

Simple life.


Well lets begin with this ; School Reopen .
Everything not going right as I've thought of , but its ok (:
There's no problem without a solution.
I'll find the way to make it right but if I failed , then i cant do anything
Just live like there's no tomorrow .

What is a friend?
A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
I'll keep waiting on . 1 day 1 week 1 month or even 1 year .
You all are still my friend although there's many problem happened between us ;-unsolved problem .
Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find.
I'll appreciate .


Why must us take the hard life than simple ?
Why must us make it so complicated ?
Why don't start it once again than suffering like this ?
You all happy ? I'm so sure I can tell u here. I'm tired ; suffering .
Let's no war ! Peace can make it different .
Can you all ?

How simple life is?
It's as simple as this: you're hungry and you eat, you're full and you shit.
Between eating and shitting, that's where human life is found.

Alone we can do so little ; together we can do so much .
Guess you all got learn it before. Try to think bout it (:
Change your mind.
And we'll always be friends forever, wont we ?

Live life simple . ;-Happy everyday as we're lacking of time.
Time is precious .