Pages

LIKE my page.

September 11, 2009

Thank you.


Someone ring the bell
to remind me
to stop carrying the sand
that has turn pebble
and hurt me
For good days never be forgotten
but it need to be let go
as it slow down my pace
and she is right
Time to let it go
am I?
time to send u off . . .

-Skip-

In class.
me.aiko.kiko.coco.

We're chatting about our personal song.
They said. Rihana - Cry suits me.





Vinz add on.
he said , " Guys is everywhere. There are bad and good. I belive you can find someone that suits you in future."

Aiko said.
" I haven't found true love yet. Probably I haven't love someone deeply yet "
In that situation. Everyone agree what she said .
Walao ! Really ? I don't know.

Tracy said.
" If i saw the guy I will slap him for you babeh "
awws, she seems more angry than me when i tell her the truth .
hehes* muackss.

Today iimo sent a message to me.
Its kinda frighten me on that second. Stunned awile.
.__." Then at last I know that she's joking.

awws. Hate her )): Made me so scared.

-Skip-

Well this kinda funny probably to you all.
I told vinz that someone made me a song.
" Mi mi ko ko pants " taken from " Ma mi po ko pants "
You all know what's that ?
It's one pampers product !
Then he started to sing it whole day long... and well.
He told quite of them and now wen, loupo man , ricky , aiko , kiko , coco
started to make fun of it. ewwws ~ )):

Stop for now ((: