Pages

LIKE my page.

September 21, 2009

Holiday !


Love is blind ; Hate is deaf.

I fall for you once again after receiving all those messages.
I can't see the future... I don't know what will happen next.
My heart is so disguise. What should I do ?

- To be continue ...

19/09/09
Holiday. Hooray . Time to have some fun
Planned to go sg.wang ; clear the malls.
But at last we din't make it -.-"
My aunt - kai ma ; just back from singapore.
She brought us to Jusco

Bill ; So damn freaking long.
Crazy @.@"

After that we went to Ladies Department .
For sure bought ladies stuff. durhs*
Then we saw tut guy . whoopsy* Iko is freaking run out of her mind.
The tut guy walk a round looking for my iko. h0h0s.
Scaryy. But maybe he too love iko. h0h0s. laughs*
At night yam cha ; with dao gei. shyt !
Me n iko : ' malu betul ' x.x"
 
Uncle lemon ate 3 plates of Roti Canai.
Shyt Roti Canai Freak ! @.@

Me and iko Roti Telur Cheese. * So special
x.x" But taste weird ; sweet ! errrr ...


Suddenly I saw a cat under the table.
Omgosh ! Scare my ass out man !
Luckily I din't shout ! only bad words. x:



The dao geis always kacau this mamak guy. x.x"
Shyt ! hell funny.

Go home.
Sleepover in Iko's house ; Do mask together. hees*
Funny little day x.x"

Ok , A corner for my little hand
Disguting things about to expose. x:


Super teruk dy . Skin peel off ! x:
xiia0 yii only words : Disgusting ! h0h0s.
Mr.Calvin-english teacher ; keep on call me to take off the plaster.
He said let it breath then will recover faster .
But its fucking hell pain ! god damnit . x.x


xiia0 yii said that thing look like this choco.
Omgosh... x.x" my lovely choki choki...
she just destroy it ! .__."

Let's skip the disguting part . h0h0s xD


Honey bees.
Never trust a man when he's in love, drunk, or running for office.
You're not alone.
We'll always by your side whenever you need us
Cheer up.(:
As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
We're always greater. No worries he'll regret one day.

Omgosh.
I find that you really love to copy and paste.
Wth is in your fucking brain huhs ?
Contain nothing accept rubbish ? Can't you just think your own fucking things.
Shyt ! You've been copying since last year. Irritating man .
Shall change your name to CopyWriterMachine. It suits you . -.-"

20/09/09
Shopping at 1u.
After that have a supper at Sushi Zanmai


 
There're alot more foods.. Lazy to take.
 
Greeen Tea Ice Cream but singapore one much more nicer.


Giant Ice Cream dessert . Yummy*

ssssss

Bill x.x"