Pages

LIKE my page.

September 22, 2009

Trust no more.

I guess its all over again.
Din't feel anything. Guys words contain both rubbish and lies.
Never trust it.
Please get off from my life ! =)   
anyways thanks babe for caring , you are the best of the best .

- To be continue ...


Timesquare.
Today went timesquare ; shopping.
wow , so long din't shop man.

Strange Thing happened today . o:
We're inside the car heading to ts .  
We saw a naked guy walking on the street . wow .
Iko saw it first and she call me to see.
My reaction were like Omgosh. Wth . Wtf . Shyt . Bin tai . !@#$%&^*()_   etc .
Really got this kind of " ... " erm i duno what to say. *speechless
When we get down from the car . wow ' we all ' are talking about that .

Skip - ewwwww.

hees* i saw the horse.
ahemmm ~ my parents there. x: ps

Never walk to sg.wang *lazy .
We bought many things. but reached home felt is just so little x.x"
Not enough sy0k today . huhus.
Next time go again x:

Party
Happy birthday Ling ling and ah sok.
h0h0

dai kor said its like cockroach wing .
wow. urm... eww ?

Then after that ,
we clean bird nest and separate it .
My neck x.x" ouch*


alot more to do. x.x"

the bird fur .

I only clean this much . ): 

The end.