Pages

LIKE my page.

November 6, 2010

Phobia.

Since I was small , I have phobia in animals. It's hard to explain actually because no one can really understand me in this situation. You guys may think it's impossible for me to have this kind of reaction but it's true. Please don't take that as a JOKE. I may take any joke but not this. I seriously phobia at it.

That night is the first time I have that near looking at dogs/cats . I close my eyes and beg you guys to take it away. I seriously afraid ! My hands and legs were shivering and sweating and at time I'm crying in fear. You all won't understand my feeling.

恐惧感也许那个对你们来说是很可爱的东西... 不过我看到真的会很怕... 你们是无法了解我的心情~ 我也不想的,小时候到现在都是这样...

 Hope you guys can understand me. Don't take it as a joke. 

You all may see it as cute as this .

But for me is as horrible as this !

Now I'm feeling unwell after that incident. Shivering in cold the whole night. My hands were full by all my scratches from my nails. I don't know what I did , just that I felt scared and I hold my hand tight. Sweating all the way. I have a nightmare too. Now my condition gone worst than before. 


phobia