Pages

LIKE my page.

November 13, 2010

Crap :3


This is when I were gonna do my tongue piercing for second time. Well , it's about months ago. Not as pain as the first time was. I still went and eat steamboat right after I pierce it . LOL . After all ; The progress is like ant bites and after a day when wake up from sleep it will like OMG ! The painfulness kills, I've been using Listerine all the time. 3 times a day.




It helps a lot . Can try Listerine in blue color and if you're kind of can't bare with mint then take the original 1. Best recommended for those who just got their tongue piercing !


Well , it kinda like wasted . I toke it off because my boy.f doesn't like it . " Take off my tongue piercing is like taking off my teeth but I toke off for a week " RT juniorfever.
Gosh , it's kinda like abnormal a bit because I've been playing it over and over and my mouth and tongue can't stop moving . Now I have nothing to play with when I'm bored  :/ Urghh *  I miss it :(


crap