Pages

LIKE my page.

November 2, 2010

Downside of me.


How sad to see myself with money and no joy. The little girl that studied economics, but never studied happiness. The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. I enjoy warmth because I have been cold. I appreciate light because I have been in darkness. By the same token, I can experience joy because I have known sadness. Does love easy come easy go ? I don't hope to get a feedback by the answer 'yes' .Love and friendship have an intimate relationship with pain and sorrow. Sadness also arises from lost dreams and missed opportunities. I'm surrounded by crowd and I'm still walk alone.Alienated from the world outside, being throw aside.

Behind my smile is a hurting heart.  Behind my laugh, I'm falling apart.  Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am...isn't me .
 To tell you the truth, I've just been avoiding everything.


broken