Pages

LIKE my page.

November 9, 2010

My buzzy week.

Hush hush* Sorry for my super late update. My dumb ass monitor out of service again  ! Well well , feel like throwing it away for a new one x: Teehee

Let's rewind back to 27102010 .Well , I actually forget what date I just anyhow 'hentam'
Babe Vickii back from her trip and outing with her . We went Tesco and then swim at Yoyo's house.A very epic day but all of us having fun to the max on that day !

It's picture time :D !

My Superman Original T-Shirt ♥ I'm lovin' it !


Annoying guard keep on bugging at us. T-Shirt are not available there :/
Fine then , Bikini  ♥

Superwoman in da Pool !

After that went for a dinner at De Pastry Chef .




28102010 .
Went out with Tiings , Yoyo , Huii , Seng Kit . Weees* Tea at DPC . Smoke and chat again . Most common things in my life :p ! HAHA . Then fetch JacQueen out and head to Tesco.


Arena Tea again .


Beer time at PURE bar :D ! wowowow* Feel so unwell because the bass is too high. :/ Drunkard night !  We rock it .

04112010
Wake up early in the morning . Wowow. Breakfast. Our very first time breakfast at this time. Pro :p  Then Jusco Oldtown tea.


The Joker is in da house again :P hahaa*Jibai Sing .


Then we head back to Seng Kit's house . Play lami :D I'm dumb in that game . awwww.



tiring.