Pages

LIKE my page.

November 30, 2010

Not Home Tonight .

1.30a.m 
I'm sad because had a super quarrel with my hunnie. Mei Yee and Ah yong came and fetch me. Pou till morning with Mei yee , Jackson , Jason , and Kah wai .


I'm so noob at this >< ! Eeeks . 

2.00pm Home Sweet Home.



I'm so freaking hurt ): Alcohol please


Feedback.

Sorry for my late reply.

MadeMoiselle : wookays ! I'll have a look.
Zoey:)  : Hello . (:
Carrie♥  : Wookays !
MichelleXuann  : Yes , I can ad :D ! Nice blogg.
fishyy : Thanks ya >< ! Visit always . Hee*
Emily'♥ : Hello , come always ya (:
yoyo : Awww. Shyy ><
Y : babe , thanks ya ! Yours also nice. Next time Mist bring me along :D Teehee* rock tgt.
Jess : Not very. But I ate steamboat when the first day I pierce. No choice , friend bdae.
Xiaoblur  : Aww.. thanks ! But now no more ad. Coz my boy.f dont like.
Orange♥  : Hello (: Come always ya !
Sharon  : Haha >< shyy
B.鹿  : Haha >< sha po . shyy*
Liz ekie's  : Hello . come always ya ! 
jυxυαи__.[♥] : Hello. come always ya !
Y : Haha. My Halloween suit :p
♥荔 : Thanks ya ! Visit always .
Jecco : Haha , cutee >< Urm.. its a lighter x:
MY Engineer: Hello , come always.
guest : Yes (: 
Theng ♥ : Thanks , come always ya (:
Yee : You leng luii too ><