Pages

LIKE my page.

March 12, 2010

Tonight ♥

Went Desa Park City ; DPC with baby eva just now.
Cousin bro went there buy stuff while we busy messing things up x:
teehee !

EVA Looks like never see bras before ' QT reaction.
Hilarious. xD !

Sy0k finding sparkling juice. 
I want pink in colour 1 D: 
Can't find so take blue instead of pink.

Out Favourite Jolly Shandy PEACH ♥
woohoo. masuk stok masuk stok x:

I saw one kns
He suddenly laugh .
I taught he's laughing with someone else around him.
But weird he's alone.
So... We walked there and see what's that .
All those condoms section.
Ewww..
" BIAN TAIS "
He's wearing short pants 'ghey' then t shirt
omg. dun wanna say bout that .
GHEY !

.
.
.




Then...
Go Old Town yam cha.

Service boo !
Low rate ! 

Eva called me to look up .
Then she said " I'm going shabu shabu next time " .
I was like asking " why ? " * and look up *
Starred for 10 seconds
Then i said " Yeah ♥ Shabu Shabu next time babe . " x:
RAWR RAWR !

Full till . . . . . 
Then i . . . . . 
so we go home . . . . .
(:

cia0 .