Pages

LIKE my page.

March 12, 2010

Freaky School Life ;P

This logo isn't real (:
I don't ponteng actually .
laughs*


4 G [ 2010 ]
We're one family !

 My fugly school look x:
 .
.

ahahas* SKIP .
Semua Kawanku .
I LOVE 'EM
BFF

Saya ada buat Homework punya .

apple & mine ♥
Everyday ; kena dia0 .
Sit behind . masalah student .
ahahs. 
SLEEP ; TALK 
during the day

 Ponteng go out beli bubble tea .
Relief Teacher in front shocked ; gek dou nothing say .
Tired. I sit at the top there . x:
Talk ; talk ; talk .
Gek dou account teacher bring us to disiplin.
No teachers there what for waiting .
so we . . . . xD


Changed Ketua Class to this fei chai x:
Sleep sleep and sleep.
so we . . . . .  . 
LMAO !

 Ben stick on her back and she feels nothing
OMG. 
so hardworking . 
ahhaas. 
I shouted RM 1
and the Underwear ; Dai foo keep on qurrel with me for the price.
ahahas ! 

 This is our stupid ketua kelas again.
He hide his phone inside; taught got sportcheck
plang boom . drop in deep deep deep.
Whole class laugh .
 .
.
.
.
.
 .

More..
Coming Soon