Pages

LIKE my page.

March 4, 2010

I'm an orphan .

Hello people .
Sorry for being lazy to update my blog recently . 

Bring you back to the past ! x:
25.Feb.2010
This is it .
Skip school . (: Went to hubby house .
I'm an orphan from that day !
hooray :D
Went double c with hubby and his firends.
about 3.30a.m sleepover at Kiko's house .
 
Her bed with her big bear D:
Sleep with her IN THE SAME BED
><
ahahahas. 

Just woke up . x:

26.Feb.2010
Today were International Skip School Day .
So ... No school . durh ~
1.30.pm wake up.
3.00 reached Jusco !
Take our breakfast at Kenny Rogers Roasters.
 
Our Bill.
ahahahs. Kiko very angry bout the arse service charge .
lmao !
Romantic xD
But watch with kiko , ahhas. sound so "lesbian "
x: ahhahs ~

28.Feb.2010
Went home.
Then go double c .
There're about 6 of us .
 
I love Jolly Shandy ( Peach )
 
Left Four Dead 2 
Rawrr ! ahahahs.

And a special Thanks to 'em . . . . . 

taadaa ! 
That's my beloved eva
So touching D;
I love you too
 

And myFB friends.
 
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000065977589

and I've been so frustrated that moment .
Thanks to the KNS but actually he's not :D