Pages

LIKE my page.

September 10, 2010

What the fishh ... & Happy Birthday !

080910

3pm wake up then go eat my breakfast with Yoyo 
Jusco Tenpayaki ♥.
Recently 3 or 4 only have my breakfast .
LOLOL ! 
Un-set time for my meal. Goshh !
Then Tiings came find us.
Evon fetch us to DPC.

Yam cha.
Too sienz ntg do x:

The Curve Movie.

12.20a.m 
16 ppl. WOW !
Is fucking a lot .


Soooo Horrible.
I was shouting like hell in the cinema.
I actually scare to go toilet after this movie x: psps
What the fishhh.
Fagot Scary !

Yam Cha again.
4a.m reach home ♥

090910

After wake , out with Miao po and Liiming.
2pm++
Have my so call breakfast again at Wong Kok.


Brem Mall sing k.
Actually we plan go to s.w sing k. but then brem mall can order Kampai .
Now change new staff . Fucking LC. niama o0o
 
Mua miao po

 Me . Liiming . Miao

Then about 8.00pm we go Arena celebrate Huii bdae.


Fagot nice lor ♥
I do it myself.
HAHAH !

 Heineken. ♥

 Bdae Cake.


Birthday Girl !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAO HUI HUI ! ♥

  US.
SIAO xD Peace ^^V


Huii n' Me.

 Face red x.x

Yoyo 'n Me.
Yo Whatsup !

 Miao po 'n me

 Tiings 'n me.

 Elaine 'n me.

 Piing 'n me

 Maykei 'n me

Then second round to Nga nga san.

 Titanic.
FAILED.
LMAO.

2.am back.
HOME sweet HOME