Pages

LIKE my page.

September 27, 2010

Love yourself.



We cannot love or be loved correctly until we love our self correctly.
Root for yourself. Love yourself.
If you want to love or be loved , the starting point of love begins with you  .

I don't hate you anymore for all those hurt and tears that you gave me.
I actually letting go of it. I've forgotten it . I hope you do. (:
Don't blame yourself. I hope you can changed after this incident .

We may not contact each other anymore.
I don't know why you just so stubborn.  
Well , just don't do anything stupid.
Love yourself. 


 REPLY

Y : I love the way you lie ♥ IMY babe (:
yao  : Thanks ! Sweet blog you have too . Sweet couple ! :D
Minkiimin  : Hey there (: Nice blog you have too.
♥Mandy  : Thanks ! Visit always yea (:
minmin : Yeap , i do have twitter . Here's my tweet MicolQueen (:
Poh lin : Thanks yea . Nice blog you have too.
ahwei  : Thanks ya ! I've spend lots of time making this. Hope you guys love it !
Moon  : Thanks for viewing ya (:
jim : Hey ! Thanks.
Agnes yoyo  : :D
Xiaoblur  : Hey there (: Nice blog too.
DebbieLhy  : Nice to meet you too :D
Eunice  : What cant ? o.o


Thanks for all you guys feed back ! -appreciated- and thanks for visiting too (: 
xoxo.