Pages

LIKE my page.

September 24, 2010

Frustrated.

I'm back ! rawr. Sorry for keep you guys waiting , especially you uhh x:
School holiday over. I'm begging for more holidays ! Two weeks ain't enough for me D:

Let's get started.
- Back To School -
yawn*

We actually picnic in the classroom. rofl . We're bring snacks to share with all in class. Teacher has no more ways to control us. HAHA. Eat all the day , chat , online. Our mouth non-stop working unless we sleep. x:

While maths period , me and cy were like so bored '


Then we start drawing faces ! :D
ROFL.


Everyone seem to be sleeping in class. but me an cy were active ! Because we're busying drawing . lol
Here's ben , The Sleeping Prince.


Here's cy. He said he wanna draw a portrait of himself without anyone's help. So comes out drawing like this ! Cy is such a noobtard. :D HAHA. Mayen's table is so ruin by him. Goosh !


Stay Back.
We actually plan to stay back for accounts project. Well , that teacher is fucking crazy man. She can laugh in that second and in the other second she'll be like WTH ! Shouting like TARDs ! Fucking annoyed by her voice. Urghh. We don't know how to deal with her so we decide not to stay in school. Furthermore , I cant really find a reason for me to stay. She's crazy !

Then Haruman fetch us to Oldtown.
There were mayen , yoyo , jia yue , di rong and later on cy and his friends came.


I loveee french toast with a cup of hot coffee ♥
What a wonderful enjoyment of life x:

MOONCAKES.

I gotta say hello to FATS . Recently ate a lot mooncakes. ! I can even have only mooncakes for dinner. Ended up FAT and cough. urghh. imma get to a doc soon , and one more hello to medicine then . rofl.


Frustrated.
Been rushing for my accounts project. Damn it ! I have so much to do yet little time. Feeling so dizzy . ):
I instead to pass it up tomorrow ! I'm stubborn , yes i know. I don't want to give up at this time now ! It's a waste of my time and energy . Wish me luck guys. imma rush and pass it up tomorrow. 



  ♥
My panda eyes is getting deeper.
O: