Pages

LIKE my page.

September 18, 2010

Night Peeps. ♥

140910

Rock The Curve.
Me.Yoyo.Tiings.Vnis.Ah Yong 

Tiings . Yoyo . Me . Vnis


Starbucks.
My favorites. RAWR ! 
Have my so called breakfast at Little Taiwan .
Woots !
Freaky early back home that day.
^^V

150910



My GF !

Three of us.
Me. Yoyo. Winson
As usual he's always late . Grrr*
Have my so called breakfast at 4.00p.m again at 3JC @ Law Yat.
-.-"
Went Redbox @ Law Yat sing k

 I ♥ My Pink Pink Lighter !

Yeah ! Kampai
We sang untill eight at night then we head back to Kepong.
Again - We waited for him so freaking long for him to do his stuff.
Then we went and have our dinner at Gasoline @ Metro
Tiings , Evon , Xiao ma 'n his friend came and join us.

 Brothers by hair colour.
ROFL
After our dinner is time to plan 'where to go'
This always our problem at night. Urghh*
Then tiings suggest to go Pure -Pub @ Menjalara.
7 of us head there.♥

Yoyo aka Lion

Tiings aka pro ting ting

 Evon aka sai sai lap

Drink Drink Drink
Wuuhoo *

2.am
Home Sweet Home
 

170910

Di rong fetch me and tiings out.
We stopped at KFC.
Meet Evon , Zegna , Kit
They three were busy playing in cc .__.
Me and tiings went Ninja yam cha then.


Chit-Chat

Then they all came join us.

 Various kind of cigarettes .
ROFL
bunch of smokers !

Then
Me , Tiings , Nicholas , Qbert
 went Damansara Shisha !
Woots !


Peach

Then we meet that gang and go to Metro MeiShiZhongXin
They ordered Super Spicy Taiwan Sausage


I fucking have a try since my friend said is super duper spicy .
I take a bite. small little bite*
WOW ! MUTHA FUCKA .
I turned red and tears drop.
Keep on drinking and drinking .
My smexy lips burned ! Gosh .
 I finished my Watermelon juice for just 2~3min !

2.30a.m
Home Sweet Home ♥

Night Peeps will continue rock !
Stay Tuned guys !