Pages

LIKE my page.

September 4, 2010

Crazeeh ! Rock it ! ♥

020910

After school Jackson called me out for movie.
There's 9 of us.
Me.Joey.Jackson.Jacqueen.Kzaii.Meiyee 'n her boy.Fu wei 'n his girl.

Movie of the day.


Fagot cute !
LOL !

Actually i really don't know what's the movie line and the point.
I just went out a while for about 2 cigarettes time and the movie ENDED.
  I was like 'wth' ? 

After finish me and joey went and find yoyo .
@ Tesco eat our espresso mushroom soup ♥
About 8 something joey went home.
Just anyhow 'lepak' with yoyo.
Then later at night we went and find tiings.
Yam cha again.
 ♥
 Oops * I did it again ! 
awwww . I have to admit I LOSE !
12 something suddenly they said go KL long gai.
2 cars .
3.30a.m reach home
Unfortunately I forgotten to bring my keys out.
Lucky my dad is home x:


Actually i never thought i back that late.
I thought just go out for a movie and go home.
Crazehh !

 030910

The next day I were like OMG , I'm so freaking tired !
I slept for 1~2 hours only.
My head is swinging and my eyes is dropping. GOSH .
 But i instead to go school.
Miss Goh retirement .
No study today .
I went just to get attendance. x:
but , Fuck that ! My ass pain sitting on the floor whole day. 
Some more the whether is like so freaking hot.
 

The crowd.

 Cute car.


Goodbye Miss Goh ♥

 Then went home.
SLEEP mode*
2pm ~ 9pm.
Woke up because someone spam calling me.
20+ miss calls.

Then out yam cha.
I thought just out kepong area yam cha
Everyone were like wearing short pants , T-shirt.
Suddenly up genting. ROFL !
Me.Yoyo.Tiings.Jacqueen.Mei Yee.Non-stop.


  Midnight .
 Heading up to Genting !

 LMAO !
Our outfit to genting . Oh *sucks*

That night was so cooling !
We're freezing !

 All slippers.

♥ Starbucks.
They bought Dunhill Mentol . LOL.
COLD + COLD = FREEZE !

Whoops * Capture by tiings.
OMG ! D: I lose ald.

4a.m
Home Sweet Home

But ....
Calvin suddenly called out .
Fine ! Then we eat breakfast.


I beh tahan !
5a.m
After eat finish ciao .
Go home sleep

040910

2.30p.m Wake up !
Time to rock again.
LOL.


ciiao ~