Pages

LIKE my page.

July 2, 2010

Hey July ♥

Hey peeps !
Thanks for waiting for my new post (: 
I actually gets very happy after I heard quite a number of 'em is waiting for my up coming post ♥
Thanks for supporters ! 

Hearts you guys ...

  
Cineleisure

Booked ticket at there ( The Karate Kid )

 Have popcorn war inside x:


Most dulan thing is my backseat 'asshole' keep on kicking my chair !
Damn annoying la ~
After that , we realize there are a couple siting right behind us.
Keep on shaking .
Guess what they doing until so damn HIGH ?
Eddy beh tahan , he called 'em stop shaking.
P/s >< " We all laugh like hell man. x:
Since that , we can sit and watch peacefully .
Hees* You're our superman  ♥
 Jaden Smith is son of Will Smith .
I Will Smith 
He act on I Am Legend 
That movie RAWR man ! 

 Then we went shopping shopping.
LMAO !
The guy standing in the cashier there annoyed wen wen
He keep on staring at wen wen's " ahem "
That day she's wearing low cut x: 
Guess you all know what i mean ~
 He's ham sap lou ~
x:

Actually planned to sing k ~
But something happen .
Something really really hilarious and RIDICULOUS !
LMAO ~ 
Pub  
I don't know what happened actually so i asked 
" Why the hell so fucking many people here ? "
They all straight forward replied  
" Football la sakai "
OMG ! Forget about FIFA thingy @@
* p/s *
 Moody part
  My phone out of bateri .
Wtf ~ 
Can't reply him
Ended up quarrel .
.____."


Everyone was like asking .
' Hey micol , you did a piecing at your tongue ? '
For you all information , I did it last 2 years dy ~
Recently poke it back . (:
Babe ♥
I'll wait for you to come back from training .
Then we together have tattoo.
+u+u !
We're still planning on this .
So don't ask me 1st , I can't give answer you guys right now .
 
  Teehee*
 imma go sleep .
ciao peeps~