Pages

LIKE my page.

July 30, 2010

Buzz Off !




Fucking depressed.
 All those fucking brainless words that coming out from you made me so speechless. Have you ever think out of my feelings before you do anything , or you just do it on your own on your likes instead of taking care of my feelings ? I've changed fucking much for you. YES , only you ! Wtf is on your fucking mind ?! 


Fucking disappointed. 
Don't get too obsessed for something. Fucking disappointing after knowing that you can't have it ! Hell yeah , I fucking wish for something and YES you've promised me but then did you do it as your promise ? NO ! This is all you have to give me ? Please don't make any promises if you knew that you can't do it ! 



Everything just seems so wrong. FuckingWrong !
I swear , I'll do something bad and out of control. You motherfucka !



Freaking pissed off.