Pages

LIKE my page.

July 20, 2010

As long that you're there for me. ♥


Being so silent these days.
Buddy keep on asking but I refuse to answer 'em .
idk how to explain it but I promise I'll Be Alright !

I'm just a little bit stressful now .
Thousand of problems are flooding on me .
I'm so exhausted !

Everything seems so wrong to me .
What is happening recently ?
 I've been thinking for days .
Should I care too much about how they think ?
I guess I'll do it on my own way .
Keep me out from thinking in negative way.

Changing .
I'm trying to control my temper.
Yes ! I admit I'm a bad tempered person.
I'll also try not to think all stuff in negative ways.
I'll control !


Thanks hub for being with me
I love ya !
Missing the time when we're together.


As long that you're with me .
Problems don't seems to big for me.
As long that you're there for me
Everything will be alright