Pages

LIKE my page.

June 27, 2010

Random.


I'm glad to hear that you have a new one. 
Wish you could really have a happy life with her.
And not to treat her like you treat me before.
I hope you learned something from this time.
Don't wait until you regret .
Everything will change due to times


School life.
Been so long never talk about school stuff.
As you know , midyear exam result is coming out.
Well , here is ' our ' sej result

 from left to right :
Me . Michiko . Moon . Benjamin . Yyoyo . Apple  
LMAO !
Of course not only US la. 
Still have many hero and heroin in out class .


Class of 4g !
Gang belakang
x:
Cause we always stick together in behind .


 So bored in class so I do it for fun x:

 and of course ...
Happy Birthday to cousin bro.
Kah Chun (:


Rawr ! 
Yesterday big fat sucker mosquito bite on my leg ! "mei tui "

 Then after gone more serious because I keep on scratching it

Share pics


Beloved eva (:
Aww she look cute uh ~ Chubby face
She was taking picture and I disturb her ><
p/s 

Do you miss miko ? 
 Yes yes ! I miss ))':
 

 Miko --> Micol


ciao ``
imma stop now xP



THE END
Watch football .
awww ! Mua England ! D: