Pages

LIKE my page.

June 21, 2010

Holideyy ♥

160610

I'm having high fever that reach  40 °C 
The most annoying part is I can't even eat a thing.
 I felt like vomiting all the time.
That is the most hard time. 

till ...

180610

Out dating day ♥
Aww , I missed it ! 
I still suffering from sick. omfg eh !
Baby , IMY

All my outing have been canceled.
I hate it ! 
No choice , I still haven't recover and baby is not letting me out.
D: awww

190610

FINALLY ! I'm way to recover from fever .
So , I went out for movie with elaine , iimo and her boy.
We're watching TOY STORY 3 !

Adorable movie eh.. Love it ♥
The most lovable character is the Mr.Potato. Omg , He's so cute.
The most funny part is he's in that flat body.
LOL ! :D 
and I hate that baby. my god , i hate that kind of toy.
So freaking scary. I'm so not buying it for my future child. SO NOT !

Back at 4pm +
Get ready for dinner.



Meet mua beloved eva there ♥

 Capture in toilet is a must x:

My small lao gong ♥ 

 Let's go to food ! 

' Shark Fin' Shoup

Big Crab . yummy !

 Stupid Fat babi. eww


:D my art 



Maybe I missed out some dishes.
xP
Me . Brp . Kai ma. Gramma . Granpa .
 Big Big BIG family huh.


Our pretty heels ♥

 Camera man .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANPA !

da bill.
Awesome right ?


For more picture.
Stay tuned


200610

1u ♥

 ♥ Mua MNG.

 ♥ My Strawberry BR.


Donuts ! :D


Marshmallow ♥


Then have lunch at sushi zanmai ♥


Delicious

Our bill
O": 



Then go pasar malam.
wees.
Tiring.



STAY TUNED FOR MORE PICTURE.