Pages

LIKE my page.

June 6, 2010

I'm sooo lazy =/


Hey , I'm back people (:


Oops*
Sorry . forgive my laziness  x:
These few days been so inactive for blog
30/5/2010
p/s Drag so long . Now 6/5 ady x:
I kinda urm.... forget what we did ady.
Anyways , firstly gotta wish someone here ♥

 Michiko babeh sorry for da late wish ><

Movie of the day .
Once a Gangster . 18pl.



with Meiqii , Liming , Mayen , Michiko , Jackson , Micheal 
Then Elaine come join us (:

After that , snooker . (not me of course )
Qier , Jackson , Micheal etc etc .

We all play card and smoke all the way. x:
Babi huii come join us .
感性 & 吊你 is tortoise x:
ahahas *
Picture of the day

.
.

4/6/2010
Super Quarrel .
That's the ending . . .

But then gone complicated .


5/6/2010 
Sg. wang with eva (:

Let the picture do the talking .

She poked me ! and i .....

  
Pinched her !


Poker face.
Out edition x:

 Nah ! EVA.
My head is fucking aching since too much playing and moving in cars.
Damn ! I stopped to rest. 
Teehee ! 
Smile with iPhone (:

Okays.
Guess nothing much .



tatas (: