Pages

LIKE my page.

July 23, 2009

Truth or Dare #1



Yesterday whole night din't sleep...

Mr. Cigarettes

Go school ; panda eyes

We - me,kiko.aiko.coco played

Truth or Dare .
our curse- for whoever that lied. - long-distance couple only 1 day.
oops* created by me x;

Funny I should say.

All those question we asked ; urmm private x;

hees * They dare me to do these .

Slap 'wong soon onn' our class biggy .
Erm i did it ? and he was shocked. well for sure i did apologize.

● Touch a guy. or should say " molest "
Mario is the chosen one. Sorry babi dear ! 超无辜啊他 ><

This's the most funny one.
Get one 'bulu' from salvin's hand. our class "bulu king" *laughs.
Asked from him then i got one . Yeah =,="

I'm DONE.

You all turn now (: hees*

Can't wait to laugh out loud.

hees* continue my 'TOD' next time (:

Darn * I'm sleepy .

Tatas.
Gotta stop now
anyways Thanks for reading it.
:D